Sunday, May 9, 2010

I'm cool like that

Cause I'm cool like that
I'm fly like that
Because, I'm a mom like that...



When all else fails, make a chart.:) My goals this week are to eat healthy, workout at LA Boxing, do a set of 100's every day (100 push-ups, 100 squats, 100 sit-ups), and to wash my face every night. Ignore the last one- I just needed to make it Even Steven so that my kids can each put two stickers up. I wonder if I get a trip to Chuck-E-Cheese if I get 28 stars? Speaking of kids...

HAPPY

MOTHER'S

DAY!!!


These were the best pictures I could get today.:) I love these kids to pieces. And I love being a mom even more- even if it did contribute to the loss of my girlish figure. Chris and Addie- you were soooo worth it!

And to my mom~ Judy Booty. Thanks for being the best. I couldn't have learned from a better mom. My job can be frustrating at times, but I know in my heart and I'm confident that I'm a good mom. Being a good mom doesn't always mean that you have the best chrildren. Point blank- Do you see that my son broke his arm this week at the park? Nine times out of ten you will hear the words "Chris, BE CAREFUL," screamed more than anything else. And if you ever see me spending ten minutes in a parking lot, it's because I'm trying not to lose my patience while my daughter buckles her own seatbelt... she has to do it herself. I wasn't always the best child. But the greatest thing that my mom taught me is love. I always knew that I was loved, and I can only hope that my kids feel the same way. I don't think there's ever a day that we don't say I love you and kiss a hundred times. And for that, I wouldn't trade anything in the world. I may not have all the answers, but if my kids love me half as much as I love my mom, I will know I did something right.


Now, if I can just find that love for eating right and working hard, I'll be good to go.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment