Thursday, March 15, 2012

Back in the U.S., Back in the U.S., Back in the U.S.A.

Truth is, I haven't been out of the U.S.A. in a long time... but that song is stuck in my head because I'm doing a little song and dance this morning... I'm back in the 160's bitches!!! 

169.6 this morning.  Fact. :)

My goal was to weigh 165 by St. Patrick's Day... and even if I catch the stomach flu, I don't see that happening since spring girl's weekend starts in less than five hours and we have a hot date with the Melting Pot tomorrow night... but I'm sooo excited about my weight loss.  For so long, the scale was only moving up... all the way to 182... yuck!

What feels so awesome, is I know I'm doing it the right way.  I'm still eating- even splurging when I feel the need, and working out.:)

Monday starts my triathlon training... or Tuesday if I'm still hungover from Saturday night- Ha! 

Have a fantabulous weekend...  and let's hope I'm not up five pounds from mine.  But sometimes, girls just wanna have fun!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment