Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Breaking up is hard to do...

Tonight is a sad night for me. I'm breaking up with some of my best friends. They have been there for me during good times and bad, when I'm happy and sad. I find relief with them when I need comfort, a pick-me-up, and when I'm just flat out bored. I have good reasons to break up with them. They are unhealthy, bring me down emotionally, and give me nothing but extra baggage~ I mean pounds. I'm sorry, but I have to do it.

Good-bye Coke, processed foods, late night mac-n-cheese, yummy white bread, greasy pizza, and most of all, good-bye Golden Arches. I know I have broken up with you before, but this time I'm going to be strong...

Out with the old...



In with the new...


I feel like I'm off to a good start. I grilled my chicken, bought some protein powder, and washed my fruits and veggies. Now, if you see my car veering into a drive-thru- please stop me. I swear sometimes my car has a mind of its own. I'm not hard to miss~ I'm the only minivan in all of Northern Virginia without tinted windows~ so you can spot my kids fighting in the back.

Hello healthy foods and kickboxing bright and early at LA Boxing. And just one question... Can someone tell me what possessed me to start a clean eating program right before the holidays? What was I thinking!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment