Sunday, December 6, 2009

*Disclaimer*

LA Boxing is giving me an amazing opportunity. They have not only offered me a membership, but also support with my nutrition and training as well. HOWEVER, what I choose to do with it is up to me. I am not being paid by them for a glowing review of their company and gym. Will I suck up and let ya know how great the gym is? Probably... but only if it lives up to what I write. Will I give an unbiased, real, raw review? Yes. Is it an inadequate gym if I don't succeed and follow through on my goals? No, absolutely not... let's just say my track record with losing weight hasn't been the best. Am I promising to turn into a real Knockout in three months? No ~ I think my days of being a knockout are almost over... unless someone wants to pony up some plastic surgery. :) Am I excited to start this ride and do I finally have some motivation and inspiration? Absolutley... Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment