Monday, February 1, 2010

By the numbers...

59~ Number of days since I was first contacted by LA Boxing about starting up this journey. I took my before pictures a couple days after that, and got started around a week later. It doesn't seem like it's been almost two months!

42~ Number of days I have until I promised I will post my before and after photos. Oh crap... but a deal is a deal, right?

10~ Number of pounds I've officially lost. It should be way more than that. I can honestly say that these pounds have been lost because of my hard work in the gym... not because of a lifestyle change in my eating habits at home. I'm changing that this week.

152~ Number of days until swimsuit season. Yikes!

155~ Number of days until my 10th anniversary. Brendan, are you reading this? Ten years- wowsers! I wanted to be able to fit into my wedding dress... but I don't know if that's going to happen. I was a skinny minny... So I think I might have to settle. I'll be happy if my wedding rings don't leave an indentation in my finger that almost cuts off my circulation.

7~ Number of days until my scale is fixed for my Monday Weigh-In. It's broken... or at least that's what I'm claiming until my houseguests leave. My Aunt Flo stopped by for a visit. It's going to be a stressful week. My hubby hates her, and she's a real pain in my butt... or cramp in my stomach.

As for this week, I really think it could be the most important week in my journey. I feel like I lost a little bit of steam these past few weeks, and I'm realizing how close things are. It's time to get back on track and make some forward progress! This week is mine. I plan to own it. Plan on celebrating with me next week... according to the numbers.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment