Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Reason 3,187 to Exercise

I haven't blogged about this because, well, ya know... I do keep some things private.:) I've been battling high blood pressure and today in spin class, I thought I was going to stroke out. I finished the class, called my hubby, and drove to CVS to take my blood pressure. Not good. I guess this is what happens when you take 7 months off from exercise.:(

So, yes, there are vain reasons of why I want to lose weight... like today I was thinking of how I can't wait until the day where I can just raise my shirt to wipe the sweat off my face without worrying if my flabby rolls are jiggling for all to see and grossing people out. It's the little things.

But there's also BIG reasons why I need to eat better and workout. I need to be around for my children, my family, my everything. And 33 is way too young to have to worry about that. Can we say wake-up call?

No comments:

Post a Comment