Thursday, September 1, 2016

Beachbody or Bust!

I have a dream life, life. I have a loving husband, three beautiful, smart, healthy kids, an amazing family, a beautiful home, the best friends a girl could ask for, yet some days I go though life with the weight of the world on my shoulders.

Literally, the weight.

Here I am, living this happy, wonderful life... and I've somehow found myself fifty pounds overweight. Yes, you read that correctly 50.  It's awful. It's sad, overwhelming, depressing, and every emotion in between.  I look in the mirror and don't recognize the person staring back at me and it's not because somewhere along the line I've turned into a middle aged mother with no fashion sense whatsoever.

I've tried every weight loss gimmick, schimmick, and program known to man.  And here I go jumping on the Beachbody bandwagon. Don't laugh. I've seen firsthand this program transform tons of people right in my circle. Yes, I know some can become selfie posting, facebook status hogging, blow it up your *** people, but they also can be motivating, positive, inspiring, and that beacon of light that you need when you don't know where else to go. And some give me that glimmer of hope that I need when I feel like I'll never be pretty, fit, or without a double chin again.

They make me believe that I can do this. So here goes.  Enjoy the ride.

Beachbody.

No comments:

Post a Comment