Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fell off the wagon...

But I'm gonna hop right back on. Needless to say, it was a rough weekend. The raw cookie dough got the best of me. I was stuck inside with two kids and caught cabin fever... and food was my friend. The good thing is I didn't completely binge like I would have in the past. I'm just going to pretend that I celebrated Chritmas this weekend... so now I need to stay on point with my eating throughout the holidays.

If every day was a good day...there would be no good days..., right? My brother said that's the lamest thing he's ever heard... but this girl needs some positivity right now. 12:00 Kickboxing tomorrow- anyone wanna join me?

1 comment:

  1. I think you are right and you need to tell your brother to shut it. (in a nice way LOL) :) It's only a small bump! You got this! I think I am going to have to join you in a class on a weekend in the near future. I use to do Kickboxing back in my skinny days and I know how much fun it is. I just hope it is still as fun with the extra load I will be carring into class this time around. :)

    ReplyDelete