Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Combo #12

Extra value meals. They've always been my favorite. I usually go for the quarter pounder with cheese or the ten piece chicken nugget meal. And I add a side of three sugar cookies or two hot apple pies. I'm putting them out of my mind and making a pact not to eat fast food for the next two weeks. God help me.



I always like to say out with the old, and in with the new... So I'm going to replace my combo meal with a new combo. I'm making a return to LA Boxing as a regular. Maybe with a side of weights, or extra cardio.



So, my question for you is... What's your favorite combo?

I always lean towards:

*Jab, Cross, Hook, Upper-cut, Hook
*Jab, Jab, Upper-cut, Upper-Cut, Hook

And my favorite drill is:

A two minute round of a twelve punch combo:
Jab, Jab.
Jab, Cross.
Jab, Cross, Jab, Cross.
Jab, Jab, Jab, Jab.
REPEAT continuously for two minutes.

Come on, Jab it out. It's hard, it's addicting, and it's fun. And it makes ya feel a whole lot better than an extra value meal.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment