Friday, May 21, 2010

Go ahead charge me... but please VOTE!

So, you all know that I digress. All the time. Well, today is one of those days. This post is off topic, and you can totally charge me with solicitation.:)

When I blog, it's usually to pass the time at night due to an M.I.A. hubby (who is working hard to support our family and I love him for it). I love blogging because it's such an outlet. And then there is this thing called shopping. I LOVE shopping. For the longest time, I haven't been able to fit into clothes without seeing all my rolls, so I fell in love with shopping for my children's clothing. It's a passion of mine, a hobby if you will. I'm sure I'm totally giving my daugther issues because she goes from looking like a southern belle in smocked clothing with a huge hairbow to a hippy in her mismatched Matilda Jane. I love it all. I'm not so much a clothing snob beacause I could care less how other children are dressed, and I, myself, rotate about 3 good outfits and can get an entire wardrobe from Tar-jay and Old Navy for under $200 a year.

So, let me cut to the chase. I entered a contest for an all-expense paid trip to the Matilda Jane Art Fair in Fort Wayne, Indiana. You get to meet the owner, and I'd get to take my best friend. Helllloooooo Girl's Weekend.:) I know this doesn't sound too exciting, but to me, it rocks my world. Out of hundreds of entries, I made the top fourteen... and now it's up to public voting. So yes, I'm begging for votes.

If you have a spare second, please go to www.matildajaneclothing.com and click on "vote" in the upper right corner. My entry is "Polly Flinders." I hope you take the time to read it, add it to your cart, and "checkout". Don't worry, it's free.:) I'd be more than grateful. I don't think I've ever won anything. I take that back- I won a door prize at the Ida Lee Craft Fair this year and trust me, I talked about it for days. I promise I won't do that if I win... and besides, how could you resist winning this girl some new clothes?



THANKS!

2 comments:

  1. Done! Miss I never win anything...You won the biggest prize of all a chance to get your life back with LA Boxing. I hope you win the trip and clothes as well. Good Luck

    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha-ha! I was going to say the same thing as the previous post- I think you hit the jackpot with this LA Boxing gig!

    Good Luck! Hope you win the trip!

    -Cindy

    ReplyDelete