Sunday, July 25, 2010

Click- A Product Review

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall... I am becoming my mother afterall. I catch myself doing things all the time that I said I would NEVER do! Ya know, like spitting on my finger and then using it to clean my daughter's face. Or having a hissy fit when shoes are left out for me to put away. I now totally get why she would fuss when we'd leave our shoes out and not in the closet which was a mere two inches away. Being that I am morphing into my mom on my own, this week I actually tried to be her...

The super kind people from Click sent me an entire tub of their new protein powder and a shaker to try it out! This protien powder is right up my alley because one serving provides the energy of a double shot of espresso coffee, 15 grams of lasting protein, 23 vitamins and minerals, and is low in sugar and calories. Sounds pretty good, right?

Every morning before we walked to the end of our driveway for the bus, my mom would kiss us good-bye and send us off saying, "Another day, another A." No pressure, mom. And every morning, we would gag and say, ewwww... coffee breath. I take that back- two out of five mornings she would send us to the end of the driveway and the other three mornings she usually drove us to school because we were always missing the bus and running late.

My mother would always have her coffee in hand and I don't remember a morning when she didn't curse about spilling it as she gunned it down the driveway. To this day, I hate coffee. Yes, I realize hate is a strong word- but I repeat- I hate coffee.

Unfortuneatly, CLICK comes in coffee flavors. My huge sample happened to be "Mocha". I tried and tried to make myself like it. I'll have to say that I could drink it without gagging and if you are like most mothers and like coffee, I'm sure you would love the taste. I wish I did because even I- the self confessed caffeine addict got a jolt and felt alive after trying this drink.

Espresso, protein, vitamins, and minerals really do make the all-in-one energy drink... so here's my challenge... Can you please make this combination come in a new flavor such as fruit punch or maybe diet soda?:) I'd be the first in line to buy this drink and perhaps it would help my nutrition start to click...:)

CLICK (klik)- to succeed; make a hit; to fit well together

I have a sample waiting for the first reader to comment! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny :) You know I am a coffee addict, but too bad I'm not into protein drinks or I'd ask you for a sample.
    Hang in there and keep up the good work.
    Love you very much.
    J.McC xo

    ReplyDelete